- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
namebench is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
namebench is also compatible with
namebench is also available in other platforms
Versions of namebench
|namebench 1.3.1 06/09/10||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Find out what's the fastest DNS service for you
- Ability to upload & share your results online
- Display DNS server versions and nodenames in the HTML output (mouseover)
- Graphical interface updated
- Fast/Slow toggle for health check speed
- New datasets available (updated Alexa, cache miss, cache hit, cache mix)
- Direct importation of pcap files generated by tcpdump and wireshark.
- OARC port diversity checks included
- Updated server listing
- Updated libraries (dnspython, jinja2)
- Compares many DNS server speeds
- Easy to use
- Detailed results
- No installation
- Few configuration options
- Doesn't work well with some networks
"Doesn't work under OS X Mountain Lion."
This crashes under the latest version of Mac OS X. There is a workaround but it's too complex to bother with.
- 02 Oct 2012