- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
namebench is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
namebench is also compatible with ▼▲
namebench is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of namebench
|namebench 1.3.1 06/09/10||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Find out what's the fastest DNS service for you
- Ability to upload & share your results online
- Display DNS server versions and nodenames in the HTML output (mouseover)
- Graphical interface updated
- Fast/Slow toggle for health check speed
- New datasets available (updated Alexa, cache miss, cache hit, cache mix)
- Direct importation of pcap files generated by tcpdump and wireshark.
- OARC port diversity checks included
- Updated server listing
- Updated libraries (dnspython, jinja2)
- Compares many DNS server speeds
- Easy to use
- Detailed results
- No installation
- Few configuration options
- Doesn't work well with some networks
"Doesn't work under OS X Mountain Lion."
This crashes under the latest version of Mac OS X. There is a workaround but it's too complex to bother with.
- 02 Oct 2012
Top Downloads: Windows
Softonic - Top Downloads
Questions and answers namebench
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for namebench
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. Download the source code.